The Unashamedly Ethical campaign was founded by South African businessman Graham Power to encourage ethics, values and clean living in communities all over the world. The campaign challenges individuals and local businesses to make a public commitment to good values, ethics, and clean living.
SkipGo Vaal is a proud member of Unashamedly Ethical and has made the following commitments:
01. To be honest and ethical in all their dealings.
02. To provide efficient, economic and effective products and services in an impartial manner.
03. To provide all stakeholders with timely, accessible and accurate information.
04. To refuse to elicit, accept or pay any bribes, and to report those who do.
05. To negotiate all contracts with the utmost integrity
06. To pay taxes, and to pay all creditors on time.
07. To pay reasonable salaries and wages.
08. To submit themselves to just and ethical governing authorities.
09. To remember the poor by investing generously and sacrificially in the broader community.
10. To collaborate with their peers to impact our community and nation.